Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SERIOUSLY

So my daughter who is 5 has reverted back to being 2 when it comes to going to the bathroom. For the last 2 or 3 weeks it's like she's totally forgot how to wipe herself when she goes to the bathroom. I swear instead of using toilet paper she's using her hand...and then proceeds to wipe the pooh all over her shirt!!! It's so disgusting. If it doesn't end up on her shirt then her hands definitely stink even after she washes them!!! What in the world is going on with her?
For instance last weekend we went to my grandma's for my brothers birthday and she came out with her shirt all rolled up and I asked her what she was doing where she proceeded to ignore me. Finally I pulled her hands away where to my shock the whole front of her shirt was covered in pooh:( I was mortified that my 5 year old acted like she didn't know how to wipe herself.) So I took her shirt off washed and dried it and put it back on her. Then 2 hours later she had gone to the bath room again and did it again. Amongst being enraged with anger I was plain shocked, confused, and disappointed in her!!! What's going on with her that she forgot how to get her job done without being messy!!!! I've even resorted back to having her tell me so I can wipe her myself. What is she going to do when she starts kindergarten this fall. She'll be the stinky poopy girl in school...what's going on with her?

1 comment:

  1. ok so I am laughing very hard. But part of it is because the life events are just beginning!

    ReplyDelete