Friday, May 15, 2009

Toys!!!UGH!!

Seriously I can't stand toys.  They appear to have taken over every viable space of my house...that and laundry!!  Maybe things wouldn't be so bad if my children would pick up after themselves.  I hate that I have to nag and hound them to get them to pick it up.  Why is it so hard to instill that when you make a mess of toy's you pick them up.  An even better thing would be if they would put what they're done playing with away before they got a new one.  Is it at all possible...is it just me and my craziness...do children anywhere do this are we all together and they unite against us?

2 comments:

  1. lol....I think this is only a mom-dream. I have tried many ways to make this happen and it never has...not until they hit pre-teen type age, and even then sometimes it was still a struggle.
    I had to learn to embrace the mess. I know that sounds silly, but it has gotten to the point now that if I walk into a room and don't see the toys everywhere that means the kids aren't here and then I miss them. I pick up when they nap and when they go to bed...and that is when I enjoy my pretty house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo what Kim said here! Very good, sound wisdom!

    ReplyDelete