Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Supper

For all you mommies out there...how do you plan out meal time:  Daily, weekly, monthly, spur of the moment, by what sounds good....  I shop weekly but sometimes I feel like I'm never in the mood for what I bought for the week (anyone else feel that way?).  Do you always have the same side dishes for the same meal...cuz I feel like I do.  Funny how sometimes we just get in the routine of making a meal and that's just how it all goes together.  So I guess I'm looking for new ideas for dinner times meals (sides and all).

2 comments:

  1. Totally just stumbled on your blog...but I had to comment. So true and I'm right there with you! Looks like we have kids the same ages too, and we just squeezed another little one in there from Ethiopia. All that to say, I shop weekly. I make a list of meals for the week- usually only planning on 3 by the time we eat leftovers, and get everything in one swoop on Sat. afternoons. I always have just taken my kids and attacked it a few times a week, but I've realized it's so much better and frees us so much of my time to just do it before the week begins. I do love to cook though and would love to throw some recipes your way! I'll try and see if your email's on the side. Thanks for the honesty- we all feel that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your recipes and incase my e-mails not on the side it's jessiaaron@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete